I have been working on an eBook entitled “Daily Fantasy Sports: The Ultimate Guide to Playing and Winning” for the past few months in collaboration with my co-author RotoRob.
The hard hitting guide is a collection of everything important I’ve learned about daily fantasy sports (DFS) over the past few years of playing and winning and losing. I tried my best to keep the fluff out and only deliver the goods to help DFS users at any experience level to improve on their results and do it in less time.
The guide is 41 pages of goodness so you can read it all from cover to cover, or you can navigate to the sections that interest you the most by using the table of contents.
The eBook includes:
– How DFS came to be
– Current landscape and the future of DFS
– All of the different contest formats
– How to play the right way
– How to manage contests and track them in real time
– How to do research
– Research tools to gain competitive edges with
– The importance of value picks, and why high end players aren’t worth their high prices
– Various strategies to employ
– Sports specific strategies
– Answering common questions I’ve gotten over the years
– much, much more
This guide is now 100% FREE to download, just visit UltimateDFSGuide.com to sign up and receive it instantly!